Thursday, May 22, 2008

Words just cannot express...

The news has struck our town deeply. We live in a neighboring town of the Chapman family and my heart lurched at the news this morning. I remember as a teen, I used to go to the concerts each year that he gave to help raise money for the school his children attended. The Chapman family is a wonderful, caring, and generous family. They have done so much for their community and the world!

Maria was adopted from China as were two of her sisters Shaohannah and Stevey Joy. They have advocated so much for China's orphans as well as for adoption in any form.

The pain they must be experiencing is unimaginable and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

His song "Cinderella" from his latest album "This Moment" shows the love and wonder he had for his children. My heart breaks for them...

1 comment:

alicia said...

I heard about this the other day too. It is so sad. I am defianlty praying for them.

Thanks for your comment yesterday! I love you tube, all the videos you need!