Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm still here...

Congrats to the winner of my blanket! I hope that some sweet baby somewhere gets lots of wonderful restful nights from it! Lots of love and hope went into it!

As for my blogging...or lack there of....

Funny story. I seem to have forgotten that I have told you all that I was coming off this Migraine med. I had this great post all typed out and then I remembered. Jeepers. This memory loss thing is on my nerves!

Anyhoo, the paper did come to our restaurant and I wrote an article. We were the first ones to actually get anything published in the local paper from our school. I like to think it had to do with my article! (Let me dream people!)

We just started back to school today. We have been on Spring Break and I and don't feel like I got much of a break. I did our spring cleaning. I am preparing for our walk through at what I thought was the end of this month for us to re sign our lease. Now I'm not so sure though. Oh well, all my closets are pretty again and I feel like I have regained control of my house.

I am down to four pills a day. I'm ready to be off it completely but if I skip a dose I get major headaches and I get real sick feeling so I guess I need to just step it down still. Grrrrr.

I'm very sorry for my absence lately. Hubby and I have been going through some really tough times lately and my stress level is at an all time max. I tell you I don't ever remember a time when I was this stressed out about life. Bear with me, we're gonna get through it somehow!

I really need to get in the bed I suppose. I have managed to catch a cold somewhere and I feel terrible so I slept all afternoon and half the night. Now I am very tired but with all this coughing and sniffling and achy stuff I just don't want to sleep. Maybe tomorrow is a call in sick day....hmmm.....

No comments: