Saturday, January 19, 2008

Still muddling...

I'm still here muddlng through. I managed to get a bit of sleep finally in two six hour stretches so maybe I'll get myself back on track. I think I finally just got so tired that I couldn't go anymore. I slept yesterday after I got home until midnight which was about six hours. Hubby came in at four and he went to bed at 6 a.m. and so I followed him to bed again and managed to stay there for another 6 hours. I woke up several times but hey sleep is sleep right now ya know?

Not much to update on this week. I did laundry, which is a huge feat here. I have to lug it down stairs and across the property and do two small loads at a time so it is a long drawn out process. I got four loads done though.

AF came and went with no abnormalities so hopefully she is back in shape again and ttc can proceed. I am going to wait a few weeks though until my mood clears.

Hubby is working a lot which bugs me. I hate being here alone and the pups have started making life very hard for some reason. They have always been more sensitive to things when I'm here alone but lately they bark if a leaf rustles outside and it has sent me off the edge! They don't really do a constant bark at one thing type thing either. They yip and they will bark three or four times and then be ok and two minutes later they do it again. I jump every time. One night last week I was trying to sleep and they kept doing that. I was so tired and frustrated and I finally just put them in their crates in the bedroom with the covers over their crates and the lights off and the door shut. I went in the living room and sat on the couch and cried. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I love them so much and we really pamper and spoil them way too much. We treat them like kids b/c we don't have any to spoil so it bugs me that I feel like this but I just can't deal right now.

I've started putting them up for a good bit each night just so I can get a break. I don't know how to fix this and I don't know why it started in the first place but something has to give. I may see if we can get a dog sitter once a week or something. That sounds so stupid I know but seriously I just need a break from them. They aren't like kids that can go to grandma's or a sleepover. Even on the days that hubby is home I am with them the whole time. I wish they had doggie ear plugs!

Well anyway, sorry to ramble about nothing but life right now is just about getting another hour of sleep when and where ever I can get it. Hope your week went well....

No comments: