Saturday, January 24, 2009

A baby

I guess if I can't have one the old fashioned way, I can just improvise right?


I'm just kidding. I made a baby doll for a co worker's little girl for Christmas. She loves it and carries it everywhere with her. Her mom asked me a couple of weeks ago if I could make another one for her little niece. She said every time her niece comes over there is a brawl of gnashing teeth and hair pulling for a chance to play with the baby doll. I finished the new one last night and I like her face much better than the first one I made. I added her and the original to my etsy shop just in case there are any little girls out there in the market for a fun little dolly.

Go check out what the rest of the class is sharing!
Show and Tell



15 comments:

Kristin said...

That is great! Is she crocheted or knitted?

AnotherDreamer said...

So cute! (You're first sentence gave me a chuckle!)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

This doll and the gnome make a handsome couple. :)

*T* said...

That is so cool- are you knitting them? So creative!

Megan said...

Very cute. I'm glad the little girls enjoy them.

Mara said...

That is awesome!! I need to learn how to crochet more than just blankets and scarves!

Cara said...

Oh My! She is just precious! Exactly the kind of thing that a little girl would knash teeth over! (to heck with all the plastic stuff, right??)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

GINA and KEV said...

Sweet dollies. Nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

You did a great job! You are so good at that.

JuliaS said...

So cute - crochet?!

No wonder there is much fighting and weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth over her!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

So adorable! Nicely done. :)

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

momofonefornow said...

Very cute!

alicia said...

awe so cute!!!