Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Work Darn Body, Work!

So... I had an hsg scheduled for tomorrow. I was a great deal grumpy about this being Halloween and all. I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do but I guess Auntie Flo decided for me. I was really worried about the cost but after talking to the pre-registration lady I was ok about that and all the what-ifs that come with insurance and such. Anyway, I told her that I couldn't do the test tomorrow because Aunt Flo didn't want to leave and she had shown up late of course (she is the rudest guest I have ever had!). Well of course I get the only new pre-reg nurse in the building and she has no clue what to do with me. They don't do these often apparently and to top it all off my wonderful doc had scheduled me for two tests back to back. Now I only know about an hsg. No clue about any other test other than hubby's test. I really think it would be nice to know what they are going to do to me don't you?

Well anyway, after a 20 minute wait on the phone she finally came back and said the only time she could fit me in would be after my 6-10 day window so now I have to call back tomorrow and talk to a "supervisor" about what they want to do with me. I imagine this will mean I will have to wait until next month which I am sooo sick of hearing! I have been "waiting for next month" for five friggin years people! Enough already!

Anyway, I don't know what is going on right now but I'm about ready to roll up my sleeves and turn myself inside out for a good pep talk with my inner parts. This game is getting really old and apparently no one with a medical degree can talk a good enough talk to at least get the dice rolling.

Sorry for the rant today. Just wanted to update and well... rant. Back to your regularly scheduled blogging now....

1 comment:

RBandRC said...

I'm so sorry AF is not cooperating. It figures though. She's just a witch! I hope she gets her act together so you can proceed with the HSG. Sending you some positive vibes to get AF to pack her bags and go! :)